An Update from Mountain Trout House Marina March 21, 2020
Dawn and I hope that this update finds you well, practicing Social Distancing, washing your hands, sneezing into your arm and looking out for others who may need your help.
We have just returned from a shortened visit to Florida so we are now in SELF ISOLATION at MTH. Because of this, the marina is closed until Saturday, April 4, 2020. Normally we would have been closed for the first two weeks of April, “charging our batteries” for Spring Launch. So, we have just moved the two-week closure up. Tony, James and Samantha are well, staying at home and had no contact with us when we returned.
We Are Here to Help!
You can still contact us via phone, email or text. We will be updating the website to include information about Spring Launch, New Slip Customers, Sales Events and Spring/Summer Activities.
Please take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Know that we are getting ready to begin launching boats when the weather conditions allow; however, we will not put our staff, their families or you, our valued friends and customers at risk. Should the current Pandemic Conditions prevent us from proceeding with a normal Spring Launch, we will do our very best to keep everyone informed.
Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Please Stay in Touch.
Don and Dawn Abel
WELCOME TO MOUNTAIN TROUT HOUSE MARINA
- Ontario Five Star Yamaha Dealer
- Muskoka and Haliburton Snowmobile Rentals
- Muskoka and Haliburton PWC Rentals
- Muskoka Yamaha snowmobiles, outboard motors & generators
- Kawagama Lake covered boat docking, fuel, repairs and storage
- G3 boats. SunCatcher Pontoons
- Muskoka and Haliburton Boat Rentals
- Kawagama Lake barging and water taxi service
- Gifts & clothing with Kawagama Lake logo
- Fishing supplies, propane & convenience store.